HELP! Footswitch settings question...

Chat about Show Buddy Setlist show control software.
android

HELP! Footswitch settings question...

Post by android »

Hi,

Am loving Show buddy, I play drums and also trigger our backing tracks from my AKAI MPC1000 via footswitch but recently started using a Y-Cable that also runs to my DMXIS FS input so lightshow also begins at correct time :).

Only issue at the moment is the Show Buddy footswitch settings, i cant find start/stop option? If any?

Meaning if i step on the footswitch too early and the light show & backing tracks starts i want to be able to quickly reset it back to the starting point. My MPC is set to start/stop so that part is fine but no idea if SB can do the same thing in the settings?

Thoughts?

thx,

A
Dave Brown [admin]

Re: HELP! Footswitch settings question...

Post by Dave Brown [admin] »

The operation of the DMXIS footswitch is explained in p9 of the Show Buddy manual (from the Show Buddy help menu).
Dave Brown - db audioware
Author of Show Buddy Setlist | Show Buddy Active | ArtNetMon
android

Re: HELP! Footswitch settings question...

Post by android »

Hi Mate,

I have read the manual, just did a test, single click to play lightshow all good, double click to stop playback all good BUT the issue is it doesn't go back to beginning of the lightshow?
It's like double click option is really only a 'pause' approach rather than a reset back to the start of lightshow playback? am i missing something here?

thx, A