Effects and Cue List

markhallii

Effects and Cue List

Post by markhallii »

Is there any way to continue an effect from one cue to the next in a cue list? I have the "No Fade" option selected on the first cue with the effect, but as soon as the next cue executes the effect stops. I would like for the effect to continue.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark
markhallii

Re: Effects and Cue List

Post by markhallii »

I am really dissapointed that DMXIS/D-PRO employees and/or programmers do not answer questions in their own forums. If the community does not know, at least someone who created the product should. It makes me feel like this product is not well supported or customers cared for when a question goes unanswered for a long time.
Dave Brown [admin]

Re: Effects and Cue List

Post by Dave Brown [admin] »

Sorry for the delay in replying. If you need a prompt reply on a topic, please send email support@enttec.com to open an official support ticket.

You raise a valid point. I'll extend the D-Pro engine to allow FX to observe the "No Fade" option in consecutive cues within a single cuelist.

One workaround (although I appreciate this would only work for some shows) is to assign your FX to separate sliders/buttons in the Show Control window. Then, you can "mix" the FX together with your main cuelist.
Dave Brown - db audioware
Author of Show Buddy Setlist | Show Buddy Active | ArtNetMon