Import D-Pro shows into Show Buddy Active

Qs_Soundboad

Import D-Pro shows into Show Buddy Active

Post by Qs_Soundboad »

Newbie here. I have been using D-Pro software and the ENTTEC DMXUSB Pro interface for several years with minimal issues as we have a permanent setup. My hard drive crashed and ENTTEC has not responded with a new download code. I had my shows backed up on a thumb drive in a .dsf file. After reading that I could not import those shows into EMU, I decided to purchase Show Buddy Active as all the treads say that I can import my existing setup. However, when trying to load the show from the thumb drive it is only looking for .sab files and not the .dsf.

Can anyone provide a tutorial on how to do this? Did I just waste 200.00 on Show Buddy Active? Willing to pay if someone wants to do a screen share and help with the setup.
Dave Brown [admin]

Re: Import D-Pro shows into Show Buddy Active

Post by Dave Brown [admin] »

You can import DMXIS data into Show Buddy Active. But you can't import D-Pro data.

Although Enttec no longer sell D-Pro, the license server is still working normally. You simply need to install & run the D-Pro software on the new computer, then follow the instructions displayed to get a fresh unlock code via email.
Dave Brown - db audioware
Author of Show Buddy Setlist | Show Buddy Active | ArtNetMon