Show Buddy support is here ?

Chat about Show Buddy Active lighting & video control software
adi grecu

Show Buddy support is here ?

Post by adi grecu »

I want to switch from Dmxis to Show Buddy but I would like to know if there is technical support. I have asked the same question here on the forum since last year and neither Dave nor anyone else has answered. I don't want to spend money for SBA and when I have a problem and have no one to ask for advice, I'd better switch to another dmx software, but I said that after almost 10 years with Dmxis, it's more convenient for me to switch to a software similar to it's SBA but I asked some questions and still haven't received an answer...
RichG

Re: Show Buddy support is here ?

Post by RichG »

This is a forum for Show Buddy Active users. Just like any other forum on the internet, it's not an 'official' channel for product support. It's merely a place to present questions and hopefully get answers. There's not a ton of activity here, but I've found it a good place to exchange information. There's also a group on Facebook that contains good info. If direct support is needed, then you can always contact the company directly here: https://www.dmxis.com/support/