Help with DMXIS firmware

Lostboys

Help with DMXIS firmware

Post by Lostboys »

Hello!

We somehow managed to install wrong boxes (DMX-Pro?) firmware to DMXIS when tried to unlock freezed box with EMU (demo). Now even Promanager won't help because it sees it as a wrong box. We could try to install right firmware file with EMU.

Support said they will not have that file. So, if someone have or find it can you please give it. So we could at least try. Otherwise all of our 100+ programmed songs are gone.

And, I don't mean drivers. I mean firmware (xxxxxxx.bin) -file.

Thanks!
Dave Brown [admin]

Re: Help with DMXIS firmware

Post by Dave Brown [admin] »

I hope you find a solution. But as far as I know, the firmware was embedded into the ENTTEC Pro Manager, they never made it available as a separate file.

If you can’t fix your DMXIS box and want to save your programmed DMXIS shows, you can easily import all your DMXIS data into Show Buddy Active (my latest lighting control software) and switch to a DMX USB Pro, Open DMX, or Art-Net box.

See this FAQ for more info on Show Buddy Active
Dave Brown - db audioware
Author of Show Buddy Setlist | Show Buddy Active | ArtNetMon
Lostboys

Re: Help with DMXIS firmware

Post by Lostboys »

I think using Promanager it is possible to find firmware files for DMXIS. See attached Picture and possible file path... Those three firmware files are for DMX USB PRO. If you update your DMXIS box, those files could be found on that folder also.
Sieppaa3.JPG
Anybody?