Last Preset

Chat about Show Buddy Active lighting & video control software
junglefig191

Last Preset

Post by junglefig191 »

is there a way to send a midi note or assign a performance button to get to the last preset ?

for example, i am on a certain backlighting scene, and , i want to change some front lighting colors.

i execute a preset that changes my front lights , that preset is in a different bank , then what my last preset back lighting scene is in.
i am using channel masking to seperate my back lighting from my front lighting scenes

my goal is to trigger a front lighting scene, and load the last back lighting scene i was on, ,to keep my view of the back lighting bank i was in

is there a way to do this in the software. or am i setting up my presets/banks wrong for how i want to execute front and back lighting scenes ?
junglefig191

Re: Last Preset

Post by junglefig191 »

No response to this . I’m guessing I’m asking the software to accomplish something that it cannot do
No problem, I will look for other software / hardware solutions
Quentin

Post by Quentin »

Surely if your scenes are masked correctly selecting a different front scene will leave the back scene unchanged?
junglefig191

Post by junglefig191 »

Thanks for your reply
I am using masking properly ..my back lighting scene does not change when I trigger my front lighting scene, however, I may not have explained it well enough.. what I’m looking for is to get back to the last bank , even better would be the last scene i was on…immediately after the front scene is selected.. as my front lighting scenes are in a different bank

Currently, when I trigger the front lighting change , I have to remember and navigate the bank and scene selection to get back to where I was , its not practical for make quick changes on the fly
Quentin

Post by Quentin »

Ah - I see. Within the banks and presets that would be tricky. Solutions seem to be either putting all the presets in one bank (messy if more than a dozen or so), or copying key presets to the performance buttons so you can have a few columns of backlight buttons, a few of fronts, etc.