BUG: Lights stuck on

zorpiedoman

BUG: Lights stuck on

Post by zorpiedoman »

This is minor, but you might want to know about it.

The reset button does not turn off all the lights if:

1. Create a cue button on the show control.
2. Have it turned on when you bring bring up the settings (click the geaer)
3. add it to a radio group
4. close down the settings
5. hit the reset button

have to restart the program to turn them off or remove them from the group, turn them off, and add them back in.
Dave Brown [admin]

Re: BUG: Lights stuck on

Post by Dave Brown [admin] »

Just tried that in D-Pro 1.9.4 and it worked as expected (using a cue with simple RGB levels).

Possibly specific to the particular cue you were using?
Dave Brown - db audioware
Author of Show Buddy Setlist | Show Buddy Active | ArtNetMon
zorpiedoman

Post by zorpiedoman »

I'll double check.
gotty1

Post by gotty1 »

zorpiedoman wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:27 pm This is minor, but you might want to know about it.
Definitely not minor for me. I keep getting lights left on after doing some programming and, like you, I have to restart the program.

There are only two things I've done which may be relevant - I upgraded from 1.9.2 to 1.9.4 and also started using groups for the first time.

I then went back to 1.9.2 and I now have the same problem - which (as a programmer of many decades) suggests that possibly something is getting corrupted in the database, and is being carried forward into 1.9.2

I've spent nearly a whole day struggling with it, so have no time to experiment and track down what I'm doing that causes this. I also don't have time to examine the database to see if the issue is in there. I've just spent nearly a whole day struggling with it.

More worryingly I'm now having to shut down and restart D-Pro every time I do an edit during rehearsals.