ADJ Mega Hex Par 6-7-8 ch

kgi111

ADJ Mega Hex Par 6-7-8 ch

Post by kgi111 »

Created a New Fixture private fixture, to see if I could make it work. No problem creating and downloading the fixture containing the 3 modes. unfortunately I gave it a name that already exists containing af 12 ch mode. A fixture that I couldn't get to work. and there is no way you can rename your newly creating fixture. So I will have to make a new one.
I installed my fixture and got the 3 new modes. When I add the fixture every thing looks right except one thing. The White, Amber and UV(Magenta) doesn't create a beam in the 2D view only RGB does. I did set these colors when I created the fixture.
I am still running the demo, because I want to be sure I can setup our lighting before spending $100+ on yet another lighting package that falls short one way are the other. So I cannot test if the fixture actually works. I find Show Buddy Active interesting because of Artnet support, easy interface and VST for Logic and Ableton. I create our Lights in Logic with the Backing track and in-ear track and wants to use it with Ableton Live. We use the Enttec ODE as artnet node.