Visualizer and screen size improvements

Post your requests for new features here! One wish per topic please.
SWR

Visualizer and screen size improvements

Post by SWR »

The following are ideas for improvements:
- The visualizer doesn't seem to react to beam direction if there is a pan/tilt channel in the fixture.
Could we get two beam direction sliders for pan & tilt offset from the default orientation?
- The visualizer only reacts to R/Red, G/Green and B/Blue sliders.
Could we get W/White & A/Amber added to this?
- The visualizer doesn't react to fixtures with color wheels.
Could we get the following colors: R/Red, G/Green, B/Blue, C/Cyan, M/Magenta, Y/Yellow, W/White, A/Amber, L/Lime?
- I don't need the visualizer during live performances.
Could we get the ability to turn it off and use all the area for the Control, Effects & Perform tabs?

It would also be nice to be able to zoom the text size of the Perform tab ... here's why:
I use the Perform tab as a reminder instead of OnSong or similar apps when playing while controlling the lights.
The show is set up with one song per bank (96 banks in total with 976 presets in total)
The Banks are named starting with the patch number on my Helix floor board followed by the name of the song.
The Presets are named with the type (Start, Intro, Verse 1, Chorus, ..., End etc.) followed by chords or other reminders.
The Start preset is usually followed by initial adjustments on my Helix floor board/Variax guitar or if I need a capo etc.
Therefore it would be nice with bigger fonts in this window and the preset window scrolling with the preset selection if the song has more presets that will fit on the preset window (especially a challenge with medelys where we put 2 or 3 songs together).
Another nice to have would be to allow (, ), # and ° in preset names (now I use Gb instead of F#).
Studio-412

Re: Visualizer and screen size improvements

Post by Studio-412 »

Yes! Please add functionality for W faders.