Chat about Show Buddy Active lighting & video control software
Dave Brown [admin]
- Posts: 2100
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:53 pm
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 14 times
Your Show Buddy Active data is stored here:
- Windows : C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\db-audioware\Show Buddy Active
- macOS: /Library/Application Support/db audioware/Show Buddy Active
Note: to get to this location in macOS, perform the following steps:
- Click the Finder icon in the OS X Dock
- Select the Go > Go to Folder… menu option
- Type in /Library/Application Support/db audioware/Show Buddy Active and click Go.
To back up all of your Show Buddy Active data and settings, simply copy this entire folder to your backup location. To restore your data & settings, copy the backup to the original location and restart Show Buddy Active.
Any images or video clips imported into the Effects tab are not
saved & restored as part of this procedure. You should also backup any such media files on a regular basis, from their original locations.
Dave Brown - db audioware
Author of Show Buddy Setlist | Show Buddy Active | DMXIS | D-Pro | ArtNetMon