Help! Help! Help! Showbuddy Active Video sync

Chat about Show Buddy Active lighting & video control software
andy gibbs

Help! Help! Help! Showbuddy Active Video sync

Post by andy gibbs »

I have been using S/B for several years now and i have to say its been great, I am thinking of going over to S/B Active but i would like to know if what i have in mind is possible before buying, I plan to have a screen on stage showing the original video footage of the song that i am performing at that time and in between songs just showing some background images, are the video clips just dragged into the time line the same as lighting ques so that you can sync the video to match my backing track or is it not that simple, Many thanks
Dave Brown [admin]

Re: Help! Help! Help! Showbuddy Active Video sync

Post by Dave Brown [admin] »

Emailed you this reply already - but I'll copy it here for anyone who has the same question :)

Currently you use Show Buddy + DMXIS. To add video & images to your show, you would use Show Buddy + Show Buddy Active Projection.

Each SBA preset can contain lighting, videos and images. Simply add video & images as required to your presets, then drag the presets onto the Show Buddy timeline as normal. Your video & images will then cross-fade in sync with your lighting.
Dave Brown - db audioware
Author of Show Buddy Setlist | Show Buddy Active | ArtNetMon
toddplesko

Re: Help! Help! Help! Showbuddy Active Video sync

Post by toddplesko »

Ok glad I found this reply from Dave...this is helpful. Fun weekend ahead!