One thing that would make Platinum perfect.

Chat about Show Buddy Active lighting & video control software
theremoteguy

One thing that would make Platinum perfect.

Post by theremoteguy »

I am loving the software. The only thing I can think of to improve work flow is to have some kind of toggle where you can view and adjust the fixture sliders on the Perform page. That way you could select bank, preset, adjust parameters and hit save on one page, while viewing your scene. Or having the option to view, select and save presets on the Controls page would also be helpful. Bouncing between the pages to adjust the lights then back to save a preset, then selecting a new preset then bouncing back to another page to adjust can be counter intuitive. However the software is amazing and I am very grateful you have created something that is so useful.
NCN

Re: One thing that would make Platinum perfect.

Post by NCN »

...possibly if the slider window could be unhinged and made "floating always on top". Could even go to a second screen then, too.
Hambone

Post by Hambone »

+1!

Toggling back and forth between pages certainly slows things down. Putting everything on one page would probably be too congested, but I'd love the option to be able to display the three pages simultaneously.
neilnotts

Post by neilnotts »

+1

A customisable workspace would be great :)
Dave Brown [admin]

Post by Dave Brown [admin] »

All good suggestions.

As a quick but satisfying workaround, I've added Ctrl-S (save preset) and Ctrl-N (create new preset) keyboard shortcuts to the 2.0.10 release, now available. No more switching tabs every time you tweak a fader or FX layer :)
Dave Brown - db audioware
Author of Show Buddy Setlist | Show Buddy Active | ArtNetMon
theremoteguy

Post by theremoteguy »

Works great. Very helpful.