CHAUVET Intimidator wave 360 IRC

Post any questions about the fixture editor (fixtures.dmxis.com) here. You can also report any issues with fixture profiles available in the public database.
soldef

CHAUVET Intimidator wave 360 IRC

Post by soldef » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:50 pm

We recently bought 2 wave 360 IRC. I was able to write a fixture for them. My problem is tilt. I can't seem to get lights 2 & 3 to respond to tilt. I can however tilt lights 1 & 4

OUTLAW

Re: CHAUVET Intimidator wave 360 IRC

Post by OUTLAW » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:56 pm

soldef wrote:We recently bought 2 wave 360 IRC. I was able to write a fixture for them. My problem is tilt. I can't seem to get lights 2 & 3 to respond to tilt. I can however tilt lights 1 & 4
Try naming the channels properly, youve labelled them A,B,C,D,E etc. certain of those letters are used to identify channel properties (D = Dimmer, F = Fixed) maybe this is causing DMXis to read the dmx file incorrectly !!

You could also swap a lot of your 'V' definitions for 'F' and give them a short description, its really worth the extra 5 mins now as it will help you so much in the future when your trying to program the fixture in DMXIS.
"if I'd have known I was gonna live this long Id have took better care of myself !!"
http://www.outlaw.fr