No manual, help with fixture editor

Chat relating to fixtures.dmxis.com, the fixture editor for all our lighting products.
AsherAbraham

No manual, help with fixture editor

Post by AsherAbraham »

Hey folks,

Recently purchased some lights, all the same make and model, for use with DMXIS. They seem to have not come with a manual, got them off a random supplier on Amazon. Either that or I mistakenly threw it out.

Ok, let's be honest. I most likely mistakenly threw them out.

The lights, http://www.amazon.com/Stage-Light-Dmx-5 ... G9QJIEUE2, are billed as TMS 86 RGB LED Stage Light. I cant seem to find any additional information about the manufacturer on the internets or within the fixture editor. Given specifications are as follows

Specifications: Channel: 4 . Light source: 86pcs ultra bright LEDs Each Light (Red: 44pcs, Green: 21pcs, Blue: 21pcs) . Linear electronic dimmer: from 0-100%. Input power: AC 90-240V, 50-60Hz. Power consumption: 25W. Control mode: DMX, Sound, Master/Slave. LED diameter: 5mm. Item size: 3 1/2'' x 4 3/4''. Each light weight: 1.3 Lbs.

I'm totally new to working with DMX and lighting in general so any help you guys may be able to offer would be HUGE

Thanks

-A
JeremyAtEnttec

Re: No manual, help with fixture editor

Post by JeremyAtEnttec »

It's likely that this is their format:

1 Red
2 Green
3 Blue
4 Dimmer

Maybe the dimmer one has some strobing in it, maybe not. Trial and error. Also, it is not really that unusual to see it as 1, and then move the RGB each 1 slot higher.

Good luck!