Same cue reacts differently

clemrof

Same cue reacts differently

Post by clemrof »

Hello,

I'm pretty new to DMXIS, but I got into it pretty fast and was able to program some cues via logic and I was quite excited. Now I ran into the following issue:

I programmed a triangle osc with 3/16 bars. Everything cool - it's quite accurate in time.

then I wanted to repeat this (I tried using the same midi note - jumping back - AND a new consecutive note - going down the list) but the second time the same thing comes it's just fucked up. first flash doesn't come / out of time / less brightness.

Can someone help me out?

I tried copying the first setting; I recreated it from scratch; I made longer breaks between the cues ... nothing seems to work ...

Thanks in advance!
Dave Brown [admin]

Re: Same cue reacts differently

Post by Dave Brown [admin] »

By default, the DMXIS plug-in locks oscillators to the global host song position.

If you want DMXIS to sync oscillators to follow your exact MIDI note positions, just deactivate the "Sync oscillators to song position" option in the DMXIS standalone preferences window...
Screenshot 2021-07-20 at 12.28.37.png
Screenshot 2021-07-20 at 12.28.37.png (38.56 KiB) Viewed 1855 times
Dave Brown - db audioware
Author of Show Buddy Setlist | Show Buddy Active | ArtNetMon
clemrof

Post by clemrof »

Hello Dave,

thank you for your answer - that seemed plausible ... but unfortunately my DMXIS app doesn't show that option. :-/

Do you have any ideas?
Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-20 um 14.38.41.jpg
Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-20 um 14.38.41.jpg (195.12 KiB) Viewed 1852 times
clemrof

Post by clemrof »

Hi Dave,

I just read another thread of yours and downloaded a later version (I wasn't aware that I didn't have the latest version although I looked for updates) and It worked! Thank you so much! this has been killing me!

All the best,

Clemens