DMXIS with FCB-1010

stentor

DMXIS with FCB-1010

Post by stentor »

Hello-

Using the FCB, I am having some confusion with choosing to use note on commands or CC#22.

I would prefer the quickest and easiest way.

I am also using the FCB-Uno Controller software.

When programming a preset for the FCB, if I use the Note on option, it only seems to use 0-127, not C0, C#0 etc.

How do these numbers correlate with DMXIS?

There also only seems to be ONE Note command per preset. Don't I need to send one for the Bank and one for the Preset in DMXIS?

If I use CC#32 to send a MIDI message, how does that select a Bank and Preset in DMXIS?

Thank you!
Dave Brown [admin]

Re: DMXIS with FCB-1010

Post by Dave Brown [admin] »

stentor wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:43 pm When programming a preset for the FCB, if I use the Note on option, it only seems to use 0-127, not C0, C#0 etc. How do these numbers correlate with DMXIS?
Note 0 loads the first bank/preset, Note 1 loads the second, and so on.
There also only seems to be ONE Note command per preset. Don't I need to send one for the Bank and one for the Preset in DMXIS?
Yep - send a note on MIDI channel 15 to change bank, and one on MIDI channel 16 to change preset.
If I use CC#32 to send a MIDI message, how does that select a Bank and Preset in DMXIS?
CC#32 is MIDI bank select, this will change the current DMXIS bank. MIDI Program Change messages will change the DMXIS preset.
Dave Brown - db audioware
Author of Show Buddy Setlist | Show Buddy Active | ArtNetMon