addition fixtures

dygyca

addition fixtures

Post by dygyca »

I would like to ask you a question about its excellent DMXIS software that I integrated with Show Buddy, having many positive results in my live shows and in theater.
I had a basic configuration of fixtures that I used for a long time, now the audio / light service has grown a little bit bigger and I bought other 4 PARs identical to the 12 I already have, I also bought 4 Thunderwash Cameo.
These new fixtures I tried to insert them sequentially to those already existing, I give an example:
1 par 8ch
12 par from ch1 to ch96
at ch 97 I had another fixture that I moved forward by 32 ch to make room for another 4 par to 8ch just purchased.
By doing this I realized that the banks and presets are not related to the fixture but are related to the channels and consequently the presets that were previously of the xyz fixture now act on the channels of the newly added par.
I evaluated the possibility of moving the channels with the "patch channel" macro but I don't think it's a short job as I use practically all 512 channels having over 45 fixtures to manage.
I would also like to have fixtures of the same type in logical sequence rather than having them scattered, just to be able to intervene easily even during a live.
I hope I made a clear request despite my English derived from an automatic translator.
I await your kind reply.
regards