Global Edit-Masking

DespyreMusic

Global Edit-Masking

Post by DespyreMusic »

Just added to shocker 2 blinders to a rig of 5 moving heads. Ive pretty much figured out how to create their own bank and presets masking the existing lights as I want to drop them into existing presets. Question is since my previous song arrangements will override the blinders (won't happen visa versa has the new presets for shockers have existing masked)...It seems I need to mask the shockers in all my existing settings as they are now fixtures in the mix....and I dont want to re-program every preset, so is there a way to globally mask all of the shockers in my presets without doing it one by one? I see a "copy selected channels to all presets in current bank". Can that be used to mask all the blinder channels?
Thanks
DespyreMusic

Re: Global Edit-Masking

Post by DespyreMusic »

Just discovered the magic of momentary cues...think I may have answered my own question!
DespyreMusic

Post by DespyreMusic »

Okay...having set up the momentary cues...new problem is I can't seem to adjust their length...thay are all the same. Am I missing something?
RichG

Post by RichG »

DespyreMusic wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:22 am Just discovered the magic of momentary cues...think I may have answered my own question!
I'm intrigued by these "Momentary Cues". I can't seem to find anything in the DMXIS manual about them. When I search for 'momentary' in the manual it yields no results. Are they a hidden feature in DMXIS?
NoWayHomeBand

Post by NoWayHomeBand »

DespyreMusic wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:25 am Okay...having set up the momentary cues...new problem is I can't seem to adjust their length...thay are all the same. Am I missing something?
You have to click on the end of the bar, on the bar border itself and you can shorten / lengthen the cue
NoWayHomeBand

Post by NoWayHomeBand »

RichG wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:21 pm
DespyreMusic wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:22 am Just discovered the magic of momentary cues...think I may have answered my own question!
I'm intrigued by these "Momentary Cues". I can't seem to find anything in the DMXIS manual about them. When I search for 'momentary' in the manual it yields no results. Are they a hidden feature in DMXIS?
This is a Show Buddy feature that is not available in DMXis Standalone.