The plug-in "DMXIS" could not be found ....??????

rokster71

The plug-in "DMXIS" could not be found ....??????

Post by rokster71 »

Hi there,
I am wondering if anyone else has had or came across this problem I have. Basically I run Cubase 9 pro latest version and DMXIS is installed and can be seen by Cubase and inserted with no issues. But when I open a project that has already used dmxis for my light show it spits out this warning,

" The plug-in "DMXIS" could not be found for Insert 1 Channel "FX 1"! .

Cubase see it as a missing plugin yet it is right there in the drop down menu and i can insert another copy of it directly under the missing one. The main issue this causes me is that if i just reselect dmxis in the missing spot it wipes out all my light programming with it. I thought maybe it is something to do with the plugin install paths etc but i am lost with it. Short of possibly copy and pasting an entire 1 hour show which when i tried this as a work around it put everything in the wrong places with terrible misalignment, I am not sure what to do. I hope this is an easy fix and some one else has had it before and found a way to solve it. Any thanks for any help or light anyone can shed on it.

Brian mair