Hardware not being recognized

glibtoe

Hardware not being recognized

Post by glibtoe »

Extremely frustrated at the moment. I had DMXIS up and running in November on a laptop with all of my fixtures mapped and a few scenes programmed. It was a little bit of a headache getting it running at first, but I eventually got it working and it worked for a month or so. Now I am unable to connect to the device with DMXIS or the DMX Pro Manager. Unit lights up when plugged into USB. Tried multiple combination of installing and uninstalling drivers and software with no luck. Decided to try on a brand new laptop before I gave up on the unit. Installed, unit lights up, DMXIS can't find the hardware. Tried the DMX Pro Manager . . .on this laptop the DMX Pro Manager flashes on and crashes within a split second. Both are Windows 10 PC's although the first laptop was Pro and the new laptop is Home.

Thoughts before I throw it out?
Dave Brown [admin]

Re: Hardware not being recognized

Post by Dave Brown [admin] »

Please contact ENTTEC support directly about this. They might be able to help you if it's an intermittent hardware issue. Pro-Manager certainly shouldn't crash either, but again they might have an answer for that.
Dave Brown - db audioware
Author of Show Buddy Setlist | Show Buddy Active | ArtNetMon