Is show buddy still active

Chat about Show Buddy Setlist show control software.
Snuf72

Is show buddy still active

Post by Snuf72 »

Hello,

See a lot of issues in this forum which doesn’t get an answer. I’m thinking of buying show buddy/show buddy active but seeing all the threads with problems connecting those 2 programs i’m not sure buying any of them.

Want to program backtrack sets and see the lightning in home buddy active. Is this possible?

Best regards

Snuf
toddplesko

Re: Is show buddy still active

Post by toddplesko »

Yes I just bought SB Active and using it with SB Setlist, which you will need for the backing/click track aspect. I am only a few days into it, but yes it is 'active' and Support has responded to me. I have SBA and SBS working together and am now creating scenes/presets. Video projection is next!
Dave Brown [admin]

Post by Dave Brown [admin] »

For all of us in the music tech & entertainment industry, this is of course a stressful time. I am a one-man company, and in order to ride out the COVID storm I have had to temporarily turn to other activities, until our industry hopefully finds its feet again. I'm sure some of you have had to do the same. Unfortunately, that means my available time for responding to Show Buddy queries is somewhat curtailed.

However, all my products are still live & supported. But I would ask that you allow me some extra time to respond to support queries.

Thanks for understanding, and I really hope you're all doing OK.
Dave Brown - db audioware
Author of Show Buddy Setlist | Show Buddy Active | ArtNetMon
Dave Sunley

Post by Dave Sunley »

Dave Brown [admin] wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:14 am For all of us in the music tech & entertainment industry, this is of course a stressful time. I am a one-man company, and in order to ride out the COVID storm I have had to temporarily turn to other activities, until our industry hopefully finds its feet again. I'm sure some of you have had to do the same. Unfortunately, that means my available time for responding to Show Buddy queries is somewhat curtailed.

However, all my products are still live & supported. But I would ask that you allow me some extra time to respond to support queries.

Good to know you're managing Dave. You're still a legend and I don't think anyone will begrudge you having to make some compromises with your time and focus to be able to keep things together during the current shitstorm.
1afta9o9

Post by 1afta9o9 »

Dave Brown [admin] wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:14 am For all of us in the music tech & entertainment industry, this is of course a stressful time. I am a one-man company, and in order to ride out the COVID storm I have had to temporarily turn to other activities, until our industry hopefully finds its feet again. I'm sure some of you have had to do the same. Unfortunately, that means my available time for responding to Show Buddy queries is somewhat curtailed.

Hi Dave.
I sent you an email on 26 May after I saw your comment here. I was wondering if you'd received it
John Bedggood