Help before getting Show Buddy

Chat about Show Buddy Setlist show control software.
E-Nygma

Help before getting Show Buddy

Post by E-Nygma »

Hi Guys,

I'm totally new here. I became a member because I have a question about Show Buddy before I buy it. I have an application in mind, but I can't find if it's even possible. I tried emailing sales..but I got no response.

So I hope you can help me out :D

Now here’s my question/ are my questions;

I have a pre-mixed set that’s about 3 hours long (EDM) that I want to play at an event. Because I’m also a guest at this event, I want to have everything (the lights) pre programmed within DMXIS or Show Buddy. That's why I prepared the set in the first place.

Now here’s the catch. I don’t want to program EVERY song in this 3 hour mix, just a couple for added effect. The rest of the time I just want a Music or BPM sync and it has to switch automatically because like I said, I’m attending the event and just want it to run automatically.

Can Show Buddy even be programmed with one .WAV file that lasts about 5 / 3 hours? (it's about 2.5 gigs).
All the songs are pre-mixed, no space between them.

I only see Youtube clips with individual songs and can’t seem to find any info on it.
So essentially, it would be one long track with a couple of cue’s for the banks / presets? And the rest could be with a sound active or bpm mode.

I hope I can get some info from the experts. :D

Thx!

E.
E-Nygma

Re: Help before getting Show Buddy

Post by E-Nygma »

Anybody? All help would be appreciated

E.