problems with new version showbuddy

Chat about Show Buddy Setlist show control software.
fefysax

problems with new version showbuddy

Post by fefysax »

good the new function for search a track ! but this now is not usable in live concert. infact when i select my show and i want search an other track i can't insert it in real time on my show because this do a crash system and the track in play is stop. in the old version we haven't the search function but we can drag a new track in the show without crash! excuse me for my english... Thanks!
cvg2013

Re: problems with new version showbuddy

Post by cvg2013 »

I'm having the same issue. I used to insert tracks into playing show all the time. Tried it yesterday and the playing stopped!
Sir William

Re: problems with new version showbuddy

Post by Sir William »

Yep, me too, and I raised this issue on the forum when 1.5.3 first came out and even sent an email to Dave Brown himself. It's an absolute pain now not being able to insert a track into a library on the fly.

Whilst I am on - I also get frustrated that the ZOOM feature status isn't saved on exit either. I don't like this during a live show as I often shuffle the tracks around, and this feature causes problems.

Some good new stuff in this version, but old functionality should remain / become a savable option, and not be ditched.