Tap Tempo for cuelists

kwelch007

Tap Tempo for cuelists

Post by kwelch007 »

Hello,

I have searched and read several similar requests, albeit from years ago. I'm using D-Pro 1.9.2.1, and have preferred D-Pro since around 1.4 or so. But, one feature has always been lacking, and surely I'm missing something.

Tap Tempo is available for things like FX and Shutter, but I really want it for Cue-timing in Cue-Lists. I've tried every variation of config I can come up with, but can't get it to sync. I can hard-set Cue timing in Cue-Lists just fine using "In, Hold, Out," but that never matches the live performers. This feature does not seem like it would require higher math (given, the designer would have to set move speed/etc. at fastest,) and for that matter has already been implemented for FX and shutter.

If I'm missing something here, please tell me/us what it is. If you need a programmer to add the feature, I'm an experienced programmer and would donate my time and code for the effort, given official support.

Thanks
RyanMcRobb

Re: Tap Tempo for cuelists

Post by RyanMcRobb »

If you are running cue lists with the Show Control Window, there is the 'Speed/BPM' slider at the bottom.
You can achieve something similar to a tap tempo with this.

Also, while I have never tried it, you can drop audio into a cue list and program the cues to fire at specific points of your audio track.