Cannot Connect to Online Library for Fixtures?

John Sheehan

Cannot Connect to Online Library for Fixtures?

Post by John Sheehan »

HI, I cannot connect to the online library from within D-Pro to patch new fixtures. I have a working internet connection (I'm posting here right now), yet everytime I try to connect through D-Pro I get an "failed to connect to server"

Can someone please tell me what is going on?

Also, how do I install fixtures manually to D-Pro?. I've logged on directly to the library via a browser and created a fixture and downloaded it. What now?

Cheers.
John Sheehan

Re: Cannot Connect to Online Library for Fixtures?

Post by John Sheehan »

Okay, it turns out the specific online fixture folder i had stored my new fixture in is possibly corrupt. I did some investigating and it seems to be the only folder that exhibits my "failed to connect" issue. Every other online fixture folder apart from "CAMEO" can be accessed online through D-Pro. I reconfigured my fixture to a "Cameolight" folder and problem solved!.

Perhaps someone at ENTTEC can get it sorted. I did notify support via email regardless.

Over and out!
John Sheehan

Re: Cannot Connect to Online Library for Fixtures?

Post by John Sheehan »

So database on ENTTEC server was corrupt. Support did respond and acknowledge the folder was exhibiting the same behaviour at their end. Hopefully it will be (or has been sorted).