Release Schedule for App Updates

waddillstreet

Release Schedule for App Updates

Post by waddillstreet »

We are “standing on the porch” of another major Mac OS update (Big Sur), due to be released in a couple of months. Meanwhile, we’ve not seen a D-Pro update in almost two years. Are development efforts on going? Will we see a 2.0? Or even a 1.9? Or has this app been abandoned by the developer? Just trying to chart the course forward here, which includes determining if D-Pro will continue as our lighting control platform. I’ve been very satisfied to date, but if there’s no path forward, I need to start making plans and training my team now. Thanks.
Nick Sanders
Minister of Worship
Waddill Street Baptist Church
McKinney, Texas
flippatspace

Re: Release Schedule for App Updates

Post by flippatspace »

Hi Nick,

there already is a 1.92 (https://www.enttec.co.uk/en/product/con ... are/d-pro/). Don't know why that was not mentioned in this forum. You can simply download that Demo and install your license key. There is no more diff between the demo and the full version. It is simply licensed and working as a full version afterwards.

I know they are already working on a new version, as there are some bugs in the 1.92 (for example with OCS triggered commands). But I have no idea when that version will be ready for us.

Regards

Philipp