Feature Request - Page Number controlled in OSC in SC window

Nolaz

Feature Request - Page Number controlled in OSC in SC window

Post by Nolaz »

Hi there,

Would it be possible for the page tabs to be controlled in OSC in the Show Control Window ?
It could be so great ! As well as for the Snapshot tabs and the Snapshot/Timeline tabs ! Pleaaaaaase ! :cry:
APT Tech

Re: Feature Request - Page Number controlled in OSC in SC window

Post by APT Tech »

You can control multiple tabs via OSC. You just put the tab number in the command, so /sc/fade/run/6/8 "0.3" sets tab 6, row 8 fader to 30%. /sc/snap/run/3/2/4 "1" turns on the snapshot on tab 3, row 2, column 4.
Nolaz

Post by Nolaz »

Yes, thank you for your answer. But what I would like is to have the live visual feedback in D-Pro. In creation session, it would be more convenient to work on the same pages both in D-Pro and Lemur without having to check that everytime. Make sense ?
APT Tech

Post by APT Tech »

I see, so if you OSC something from a tab, you want that tab made visually active in Show Control. I guess fundamentally, it depends on how you're using D-Pro. For us, D-Pro is a "Black Box" at the point of the show. We do have Show Control Player up as an "Emergency Override" and our operators are trained in how to do certain things (bring up house lights, etc) in case of something going totally haywire. I would not want it to flip over to a different Tab and confuse my operator. But I can see how someone might want it to work that way. Should be simple to set an option in Preferences to enable/disable this feature as each user wants.