SQ lite Constraint - Primary Key Must be Unique

glmmantis

SQ lite Constraint - Primary Key Must be Unique

Post by glmmantis »

This is ridiculous.

Should be simple.

Added fixtures once. Removed them due to learning curve of software. Now I cannot add them back. WTF?

Read forum. Replaced fixture file. Same results !

I HATE how you have to select fixture then select them AGAIN after signing in, or not. WTF?

Do I need to uninstall and reinstall software. Not even sure I want to attempt that at this point.

Can't add ANY fixtures actually. Tried adding others while logged in and logged out. no luck

Not feeling really good about my purchase right now.

The 1st 5 fixtures I added still seem to function properly. Damn sure wont remove them at this point. Still learning how to program them but want to focus on getting all my fixtures listed again
glmmantis

Re: SQ lite Constraint - Primary Key Must be Unique

Post by glmmantis »

Oh.. and EVERY time I cannot add a fixture and get the above message, the software crashes and must be restarted
APT Tech

Post by APT Tech »

What version & what OS are you on? I've certainly not seen that symptom, on 1.8.1 and macOS 10.13.6
Dave Brown [admin]

Post by Dave Brown [admin] »

Dave Brown - db audioware
Author of Show Buddy Setlist | Show Buddy Active | ArtNetMon
glmmantis

Post by glmmantis »

Had watched it 5 or 6 times. Missed the drag n drop part. I kept trying to " get" fixtures.

Been watching these vids for days now. ugh.

1.8.1 build.
Win 10

I have some cues, lists, palettes, etc set up. Still learning.

software/ laptop did lock up once today. couldn't even do ctrl-+alt+ delete. Had to do hard reboot.

But the same thing happened w my last dmx software and I started getting all kinds of weird strobing in EVERY cue- sequence, etc. which led me to D-pro. That did not happen in this case :)

I'm getting there.

Had a hard time figuring out how to synch diff fixtures with same colors but got it now. It was some combination of highlighting and making cues.

Delete this topic if you want :)